AIM Research, in partnership with Tableau Software, hosted the exclusive invite-only roundtable conference, AIM Data-Connect 2023, on April 12, 2023. The event aimed to explore the benefits of investing in data and how a data-led strategy can drive efficiency and cost savings for an organization.
Benefits of Investing in Data:
Investing in data is essential for businesses that want to achieve efficiency and cost savings. By adopting a data-led strategy, companies can make more informed decisions, identify areas for improvement, and optimize their operations. Data provides businesses with a comprehensive understanding of their operations, which helps them identify patterns, trends, and insights that would otherwise go unnoticed.
AIM Data-Connect 2023 aimed to help leaders understand how they can make better decisions, optimize their operations, and ultimately achieve their goals with greater efficacy by adopting a data-led strategy. The event kicked off with a keynote address by Tableau, followed by a roundtable discussion with CXO Power Players focusing on ways to invest in data to enhance decision-making, gain a competitive advantage and optimize company operations.
AIM Data-Connect 2023 brought together a diverse group of attendees, including:
- SBI Cards – Gopal Malakar, SVP – Analytics & Data Science
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. – Vineet Shukla, Group Vice President (Head of Data)
- HDFC Bank – Abhishek Saxena, Vice President & Head – Liability & Digital Analytics
- Vodafone Idea – Asok Kumar, Head Analytics
- ICICI Securities – Nilotpal Gupta, Head of Data Science
- Sharekhan Limited – Suyog Kulkarni, Head Data Analytics
- Aditya Birla Capital – Preetam Biswas, Head Of Analytics, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited
- IKS Health India – Dhruv Rastogi, Vice President & Head of Data Science
- Reliance Digital Retail – Amit Ray, CIO
- Yes Bank – Ragesh Nair, Senior VP
- Yes Bank – Raja Banerjee, President
- L & T Infotech – Dharmesh Shah, Associate Principal – Data Engineering.
These attendees represented Chief data/digital officers, technical and business decision-makers, Head of data, VP, Analytics, Head of data science and analytics, and data and analytics practitioners, bringing diverse perspectives and experiences to the roundtable discussion.