IBM’s groundbreaking POWER9 processor, designed explicitly for data-intensive workloads, boasts state-of-the-art I/O subsystem technology including next-generation NVIDIA NVLink, PCIe Gen4, and OpenCAPI.
Join IBM and NVIDIA as they navigate the challenges enterprises face when adopting HPC technologies like accelerated computing (GPUs and FPGAs) and other cutting-edge architectures that diverge from the conventional systems of the past.
Unlock the potential of POWER9’s trailblazing architecture, delivering lightning-fast speed and 1.5x the performance of its predecessor.
In this webinar, you will explore:
- Harnessing the POWER9 CPU for data-intensive workloads and resources for researchers and data scientists.
- Successful use cases with high returns on investment leveraging POWER9.
- Achieving enhanced efficiency with a processor designed for large-scale workloads.
- Delving into performance tuning for data-intensive workloads with IBM’s POWER9.
- Unraveling the complexity of data using this revolutionary CPU.
Speaker Profile: Wasif Shareef Mohammad, a Power Systems Consultant with Systems Lab Services, has over 18 years of experience in managing, planning, and implementing high-availability production environments on IBM Power Systems and AIX operating systems. A Certified IT Specialist, Wasif’s expertise spans IT consulting for IBM business customers using Power Systems, with a focus on PowerVM Virtualization, high availability, performance tuning, and providing high-level and low-level design solutions for Power Systems AIX/Linux environments involving Consolidation/Hardware Migrations, PowerVM, and Power HA architecture and deployment.